Sunday, December 04, 2005

KLCC night

Last night, younger brother's frens from Miri & KK were around KL shopping. It's the first time he tried to drive my car after back from Melbourne, I was kinda terified while sitting next to him... coz he's trying to estimate his car and the road size practising all the way to KLCC. Now, I can understood how my dad felt whenever he newly sat my car and prefer to put his hand at the handbreak.

We met at TGV, most tickets were at last night... non of the movies we were interested. So, we headed up to the restaurant for dinner, however the Madam Kwan's was too crowded. Thus, that Miri & KK frens continued shopping. Stopped at Nike sports land, KK:"Among the shops, only this can see...", he decided to buy a sport style bag, kinda like golf bag, about RM290+, bcoz spent up to RM300 can have voucher, so Miri fren tot of getting socks to make up the amount, but he picked his sports pant RM70+... coz he bought a sports pant in Melb using AUD70, considered cheap enough.

After buying a blade at Kinokuniya, we wanted to have dinner at Nippon Tei but it's 10pm closed. So, we back to Madam Kwan's... seated us 4 persons. Coincidentally, it's the same table which I had lunch with Ves and her sister last year. I already had my dinner at home, so I just enjoyed my Cendol.

No comments: