Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sim card replacement & Faye

Yesterday called up Maxis hotline to block my card. Approached Maxis customer service center, I filled up a Lost Sim Card form and had given my 3 latest numbers which I dialed/SMS within this 2 weeks to their representative. My Hotlink card shell which hold the Sim Card was shown to them as a prove that the Sim Card was mine, they photostated it and together bind with my IC. Soon, they gave a new sim card with my same handphone number and transfer all my balance RM92 into it. However, the process will deduct RM10 from my balance. Later on, me & my elder bro went over to K Avenue's Kim Gary restaurant for lunch.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Tiger PowerHitz's website was giving away free CDs for old registered members. I was hoping they can send me David Tao's CD. Well, they sent me the Faye Wong's Jiang Ai CD with signature.

No comments: