Thursday, December 07, 2006

1st Day of my Leave

This morning my insurance agent had met me and I'd signed up one of their plan. Well, I'm not that clear of the details, it's just a simple endowment+critical illness plan. So, next year I can fill it up on my income tax field.

Since my elder brother just back from UK, I drove him around for shoppings. Our 1st destination was to visit my aunty's new shop and had a greet. Some clothes were handed over by my bro to my aunty for amendments as well, tayloring is quite costly at that country.

Aunty's mobile phone got some problem, I could passed my K700i to her since I received another old mobile phone from my bro - Sony Ericson K750i. However, it has been locked by Vodafone software, have to send to repair shop to reinstall the software only able to be used. It used to be one of my dream phone because of its 2MP camera.

No comments: