Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Using Streamyx

My house phone number had been changed to Telekom line, so that our house can use Streamyx. Previously we were using Time line and Jaring only. We applied Streamyx because my younger brother was back home and he will stay here longer, his daily online usage is heavy, so using Streamyx is more worth compared to our previous low online usage.

Well, all PCs at home had been networked, so can online together already :) We could put on wireless as we also have the extra device ready, maybe later. Now, most important is to try out how to download my favourite dramas, movies and mp3s... haha! And also can update my blog more often, download hardware drivers, reading news.

- more stamps collected -
Collected another 9 more stamps from Australia, given by my younger brother. Look, the similarity is animals and natural plants.

- Movie -
One of the recommended korean movie - My Piano. The story is just normal but with beautiful colours and nice music. When I watched this, it's without any subtitles but we could easily understand the story because it's just a simple story. About a lady open a piano academy. One day a problematic boy came over and she discovered he's a talented pianist where he could transform every single natural sound into piano notes. She decided to train him for piano competition......

No comments: