Monday, December 19, 2005

Malacca Trip

My colleague booked an apartments in Malacca and invited everyone to join the trip and celeb his bday this weekend. Early the morning, we gathered at one of the colleagues' house. Then we headed to have our breakfast at SS2 before going to highway.

14 of us divided into 3 cars. My group stopped at Seremban to buy a birthday cake and famous Seremban Siew Pow. Around 2pm, we reached Malacca city and had lunch at Famosa Chicken Rice Ball restaurant, Jonker Street. Back to car park, 3 cars of us kena saman RM30.

On the way to our Garden City Services Apartment in Bandar Hilir, we stopped at Stadthuys building to take photos. After check-in, we decided to visit Taman Buaya at 5pm b4 closing.
After parking our cars in Jusco, we walked over to Jonker Street. It's kinda crowded here. We tried many nice food here. Unexpectedly, my handphone was stolen in the crowd and I only realised my handphone was lost after walking end of the street. Losing my Nokia 3310 doesn't matter, it's time for me to change another one because it's old and sometimes giving screen problem because my hp cover was spoilt and might not keep the screen tighten to display, sometimes showing alien words. But I still use it because I seldom use handphone but only for emergency. Although this month I've shared out value RM40 to my brothers and haven't top-up, however I still left RM90 balance. I'll use my brothers' new numbers while they just bought it to use few weeks/months before going overseas again. Contact list isn't a problem to me as I keep hardcopy & softcopy.

Back to the stories of our malacca trip, that night we also enjoy our satay celup at Capitol restaurant, 14 of us had eaten nearly RM100. Then, everyone back to apartment. It's time to celeb my colleague Michael's bday. They also brought snacks & beers. I only finished my chips, 1 slice of mocha cake and 1 can of 5% Calsberg:p Stomach kinda full. We were kinda high and the fellows were kinda funny. While others enjoyed their TV games or slept. The next morning, we went to A-Famosa water world.

No comments: